Comp it Up: A Studio Skills Foundation by Rose Gonnella, Christopher Navetta (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCOMP IT UP is a one of kind practical and functional guide for readers learning to produce professional-level comprehensive mockups and portfolio presentations in graphic design. This text t only covers a wide range of materials and techniques needed to produce these mockups, but it also promotes creative inspiration with hundreds of images and examples. Also included are dozens of step by step visuals to help in learning how to work out more difficult techniques. Exploring both traditional print and new media applications, Comp It Up is adaptable to a variety of graphic design and advertising design applications. Using this text, readers will t only learn the skills they need to build comprehensive mockups, but they will also gain the kwledge and confidence needed to present them professionally.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Navetta is currently professor of design at Kean University in New Jersey and has taught courses in Digital Prepress, Promotional Design and Studio Skills. He is currently the Vice President of the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ). Mr. Navetta has been a professional freelance graphic designer for over fifteen years and boasts an eclectic group of clients and employers, from large nationally known corporations to small businesses and individual customers. This has provided Mr. Navetta with a unique sampling of the multifarious facets of design. Mr. Navetta continues to do freelance work, was a designer for the 2005 ADCNJ Awards Show and Exhibition and is involved with the Kean University/ADCNJ Thinking Creatively annual design conference. Mr. Navetta earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Visual Communications/Graphic Design from Kean University and, while in school, was awarded two ADCNJ scholarships for design and a Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society writing scholarship. Rose Gonnella is currently a twenty-five year experienced professor in the Visual Communications Program of the Department of Design at Kean University in New Jersey. She teaches courses in design theory, studio skills and computer technology and has also developed the school's web design curriculum. She currently serves on the executive board of the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ) and as the Director of the Kean University/ADCNJ Thinking Creatively design conference. Ms. Gonnella is an educator, artist, designer and writer who has been awarded membership in two scholarly academic organizations, the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society in 1980 and the Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society in 2001. She has received grants from the Mid-America Arts Alliance International Residency Project, the Mid-Atlantic Residency Grant Project and the New Jersey State Council on the Arts Fellowship. She has also received several awards from Kean University, including the Presidential Award for Distinguished Research/Creative Work, the Computers in Curriculum Released Time Award, the Alumni Association Grant and the Faculty-Student Research Award. Ms. Gonnella is a practicing artist and designer who has exhibited both nationally and internationally for fifteen years. Her drawings are included in the permanent collections of the Smithsonian National Museum of American Art in Washington, D.C., the Museum of Art and Archaeology in Columbia, Missouri and other public and private collections. Her design work primarily revolves around Kean University's intellectual journal, the Kean Review, for which she is the Creative Director. Ms. Gonnella is also the author and co-author of several books and has written many magazine articles on creativity, art and architecture for several national publications. In addition, Ms. Gonella has written over two hundred and fifty articles on art, design and architecture for two newspapers in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Christopher Navetta,Rose Gonnella
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight998 g
- Width215 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.