CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide: Exams 220-801 and 220-802 by Emmett Dulaney, Troy McMillan (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, focused study aid for the 2012 edition of CompTIA A+ Certification exams More than a million PC technicians hold the CompTIA A+ certification, which is a require certification by some software and hardware vendors. Designed to work with the Sybex family of certification guides for exams 220-801 and 220-802, this Review Guide is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 170 review questions, and reader will have access to 4 practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable Glossary of Key Term. * Provides effective review and reinforcement to help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams * A perfect companion to other Sybex CompTIA A+ Study Guides * Covers all exam objectives, including hardware, networking, laptops and printers, operating procedures, operating systems, security, mobile devices, and troubleshooting * Packed with tightly focused review questions, and access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable list of key terms to reinforce study * Includes review for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802 CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide adds additional support to prepare you to achieve the number one certification for PC technicians.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHORS Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is a respected industry expert. He is currently an assistant professor at Anderson University. He has written several books on Windows, Security, IT project management, and UNIX, including the previous edition of the CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide and two of Sybex's leading certification titles, CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide and CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. He is also a well-known certification columnist for CertCities.com. Troy McMillan is a product developer and technical editor for Kaplan IT and holds more than 30 IT certifications, including A+ and Network+. He is also a full-time trainer and the author of Cisco Networking Essentials.
- Author(s)Emmett Dulaney,Troy McMillan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.