CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702 (Practical Application) by Emmett Dulaney, Quentin Docter, Toby Skandier (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated Coverage Includes Windows 7 Topics This study guide includes updated content coveringWindows 7topics which were added to the CompTIA A+ examin January, 2011. The supplemental content includes additional review questions, additional practice exam questions, and an updated objectives map. Two Exams in One Book! A+ Essentials (220-701) and Practical Application (220-702) Written by a team of industry experts, this unparalleled study guide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, challenging chapter review questions, plus a CD with Sybex's custom test engine to reinforce all of the concepts you learn. Get full coverage of all of the exam objectives for both the 220-701 and 220-702 exams, Inside this guide you'll learn how to: Identify and understand PC system components, including motherboards, processors, memory, and cooling systems. Identify and understand storage devices, power supplies, display devices, and adapters. Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and portable devices. Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers. Install and configure operating systems including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 . General troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance. Troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, printers, and laptops. Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks Set up and maintain network security Master essential operational procedures for PC technicians Communicate professionally with co-workers and clients Featured on the CD Over 600 Practice questions Six practice tests (3 for the 220-701, and 3 for 220-702) Electronic flashcards Entire book as a searchable PDF Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file. For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
- Author BiographyQuentin Docter , A+, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, SCSA, is an IT consultant with over 15 years of IT experience. He has written several books for Sybex on topics including A+, Server+, Microsoft, and Solaris 9 certifications, as well as coauthoring Mastering Windows XP Professional and The Complete PC Upgrade and Maintenance Guide . Emmett Dulaney , A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is an assistant professor at Anderson University. He has written several certification books, including CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide and CompTIA Security+ Study Guide . He is also a well-known certification columnist for Redmond magazine and CertCities.com. Toby Skandier , A+, Network +, i-Net+, Server+, MCSE, CCNP, CCDP, CCSI, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider based in North Carolina. He has coauthored numerous books for Sybex, including the bestselling Network Administrator Street Smarts and Network+ Study Guide .
- Author(s)Emmett Dulaney,Quentin Docter,Toby Skandier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1756 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.