All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTest prep software featuring almost 900 sample CompTIA A+ certification exam questions and answers, with an integrated e-book for in-depth learning This custom test engine product is packed with almost 900 practice exam questions, each containing a link to an integrated e-book version of Sybex's CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide which prepares you t only for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams, but the real world as well. In addition, the cutting-edge features of this unique product allow you to create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas. Users have the choice to take the exam questions in one of two modes: Practice (similar to actual live exam in that user does t see correct answers and explanation until test is completed) or Learning (allows user to check answers as they progress through the exam, and can get hints and relevant information from the Sybex Study Guide). * Encourages you to take your preparation to new heights by offering you custom exams that support all question types * Includes practice questions in the six main areas: network security; compliance and operational security; threats and vulnerabilities; application, data, and host security; access control and identity management; and cryptography * Features test questions prepared by bestselling author Quentin Docter * Provides a full three-year software license that is valid upon activation The CompTIA A+ certification has long been considered the best way to start an IT career, and with this unique test prep product, bestselling author Quentin Docter offers you the opportunity to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: * CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher * RAM: minimum of 512 MB * FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB * DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor * CD-ROM compatible drive INTERNET CONNECTION: * Only required for download and license activation OPERATING SYSTEM: * Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) * Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.
- Author BiographyEmmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, has written several certification books on Windows, Security, and IT project management. Quentin Docter, A+, is a consultant with over 17 years of IT experience. Toby Skandier, A+, Network+, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider based in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Quentin Docter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Content Notecolour
- Weight96 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.