CompTIA Network+ Certification Boxed Set (Exam N10-005) by Glen E. Clarke, Robb H. Tracy (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $121.43+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe best fully integrated CompTIA Network+ self-study package featuring 1100+ practice exam questions-save 12% on two books and three CDs! Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill-a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Recommended CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day. CompTIA Network+ Certification Boxed Set (Exam N10-005) provides you with a variety of exam-focused, test-prep resources designed to work together as a comprehensive program for self-study. CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition features: Complete coverage of all official objectives for the exam-400+ practice exam questions Exam Readiness Checklist-you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off Inside the Exam sections in every chapter that highlight key exam topics covered Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter CD-ROM with two MasterExams, CertCam video training, a Lab Book PDF, and a downloadable PDF copy of the book CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exams features: 700+ practice exam questions Pre-assessment test as Appendix A In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers CD-ROM with two MasterExams and a downloadable PDF copy of the book Bonus CD-ROM available only with the Boxed Set features the Boson NetSim Network Simulator demo! The Boson NetSim Network Simulator is an application that simulates Cisco Systems' networking hardware and software and is designed to aid the user in learning the Cisco IOS command structure. The Boxed Set covers all Exam N10-005 topics, including: Basic Network Concepts * Network Protocols and Standards * Networking Components * TCP/IP Fundamentals * TCP/IP Utilities * Configuring Network Services * Wireless Networking * Remote Access and VPN Connectivity * Wide Area Network Techlogies * Implementing a Network * Maintaining and Supporting a Network * Network Security * Troubleshooting the Network
- Author BiographyGlen E. Clarke, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, is an independent trainer and consultant, focusing on network security and security auditing services. He delivers certified courses on Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Visual Basic .NET, and ASP.NET. Clarke is a co-author of CompTIA Security+ Certification Practice Exams, Mike Meyers' CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Third Edition (both McGraw-Hill), A+ Bible, and A+ For Dummies (both Wiley). He is the author of previous editions of this book and CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide (McGraw-Hill). Robb H. Tracy, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Linux+, CNE, has designed and implemented technical training products and curricula for major hardware and software vendors including Novell, Micron Technology, and NextPage, Inc. He has also served on industry-wide certification committees, and is a co-founder of Nebo Technical Institute, Inc., a leading provider of information technology training and consulting. Robb is the author of LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ All-in-One Exam Guide and other books.
- Author(s)Glen E. Clarke,Robb H. Tracy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleComptia Recommended
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/11/2016
- Weight2585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine101 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 3 CD-ROMs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.