All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCompact guide to 105 of the most common or table birds found in Oklahoma, at such sites as Black Mesa and Beaver's Bend State Parks, the National Wildlife Refuges at Sequoyah, Salt Plains, Wichita Mountains, and the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve. Each bird is presented with beautiful full-color illustrations and comprehensive tes on habitat, nest and eggs, feeding and voice, and differentiation from similar birds. Over 500 color illustrations, 105 range maps, index, and checklist.
- Author(s)Gregory Kennedy,Krista Kagume,Scott Seltman,Ted Cable
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCompact Guide To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.