All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
About this product
- DescriptionMethod of Spanish as a Foreign Language is addressed to 11 and 12 year-old students, that corresponds to the A1 to B2 levels of the Common European Framework of the Languages. Each level is divided in 9 units. Each of them works on language samples and activities developed following the communicative scope adapted to the necessities and learning styles of the students. Each unit includes 8 pages: 2 dedicated to vocabulary where the lexicon is presented; 2 to grammar that introduce one or two grammatical structures in sentences or short texts; 2 to communication with contextualized conversational models; 1 to skills with varied activities; 1 to reflection exercise; and, 1 to self assessment. There is a Project every three units, essential to do a review and to integrate what has been learnt in the previous lessons. It goes together with a list of descriptors extracted from the Portfolio in order to help teachers and students to follow and self evaluate the learning process. At the end of the book there is a grammatical summary and a section with conjugated verbs. The Student's book comes with a CD that includes the activities from the student's book and the workbook. For each of the four levels there are four components: Student Book (including audio CD), Exercises book (No CD), Tutor/resources book, and digital whiteboard disc (pizarra digital).
- Author(s)Carmen Sardinero Franco,Francisca Castro Viudez,Ignacio Rodero Diez
- PublisherSociedad General Espanola de Libreria
- Date of Publication16/08/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCompaneros
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintSociedad General Espanola de Libreria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.