All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a property intrinsic? What does the intrinsic/extrinsic distinction rest upon? These questions and the various problems associated with them bear great importance on debates in such diverse fields as ethics, philosophy of mind or philosophy of science. The book provides a comprehensive overview of central facets of the debates, including both crucial earlier and new contributions. It is indispensable for any serious study of the topic.
- Author BiographyRobertM. Francescotti, San Diego State University, CA, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Francescotti
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.