All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a property intrinsic? What does the intrinsic/extrinsic distinction rest upon? These questions and the various problems associated with them bear great importance on debates in such diverse fields as ethics, philosophy of mind or philosophy of science. The book provides a comprehensive overview of central facets of the debates, including both crucial earlier and new contributions. It is indispensable for any serious study of the topic.
- Author BiographyRobertM. Francescotti, San Diego State University, CA, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Francescotti
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.