All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction, complete in one volume, to the development of Russian literature from medieval times to the 1970s. Each chapter has been specially commissioned for this volume and the writers are ted scholars in their fields. The essays focus on the Russian language, the history of Russian writing and printing, and predominantly on the growth of a native Russian literature. This 1977 volume is unusual in combining a comprehensive study of Russian and Soviet literature with an introduction to the Russian language and an extensive treatment of Russian and Soviet drama. It is directed in part at the general reader and will also be consulted as a standard reference guide in libraries of universities, colleges, and schools wherever these subjects are read. It forms the second part of the three-volume Companion to Russian Studies, the first of which deals with Russian history, and the final part with Russian art and architecture.
- Author(s)Anthony Kingsford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/1981
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7ill.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDimitri Obolensky,Robert Auty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.