All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a detailed description of the situation of women in employment in the early 1990s and considers how sociological and ecomic theories of labor markets illuminate the gap in pay between the sexes.
- Author BiographyPaula England is professor of sociology at New York University, USA where she specializes in the areas of changing family patterns, sexual behavior, gender and labor markets, and interdisciplinary integration. She is the author or editor of numerous books including Social Class and Changing Families in an Unequal America, and Unmarried Couples with Children.
- Author(s)Paula England
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.