Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to Comparative Bureaucratic Systems advance our understanding of public administration via broad-ranging research and incisive analysis. Covering the public sector in both more and less developed nations, this book sheds new light on the means by which the Ofourth branch of governmentO can be made both effective and suited to the local culture. This collection is a valuable resource for scholars of political science as well as for practictioners of public administration in the United States and abroad.
- Author BiographyKrishna K. Tummala is professor of political science and director of the Graduate Program in Public Administration at Kansas State University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/12/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight712 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byKrishna K. Tummala
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.