About this product
- DescriptionComparative Employment Relations explores the interconnectedness of contemporary European ecomies by examining employment relations in three key European countries: France, Germany and Britain. It offers an in-depth comparative analysis of the issues that stand at the heart of employment relations: pay and working conditions and how these are determined, power relations between capital and labour, how employment should be regulated, and what role the state plays. Key benefits: * Written in an engaging and accessible style * Offers a unique systematic comparison between the three countries * Handles complex theoretical concepts in a straightforward and invative way This book fills the gap between single country studies of employment relations and more broad-brush multi-country approaches, making it ideal for both undergraduate and postgraduate students studying employment and industrial relations.
- Author BiographySusan Milner is Reader in European Studies in the Department of Politics, Languages and International Studies at the University of Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Susan Milner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 6 figures
- Weight443 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.