Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates entrepreneurial initiatives in the three largest ecomies of the world: China, Japan and the USA. It brings together historical, institutional, and ethgraphic approaches and highlights entrepreneurial patterns that result from cultural, legal, and political forces that facilitate and constrain entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyCHIKAKO USUI Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Missouri St. Louis, USA. She specializes in the areas of comparative social policy and political economy of Japan. She is co-author of Amakudari: The Hidden Fabric of Japan's Economy and Japan's Population Aging and Silver Industries in The Silver Market Phenomenon (edited by F. Kolbacher and C. Herstatt).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Palgrave Macmillan Asian Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight615 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChikako Usui
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.