All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores how policy actors in the United States and Russia have developed flexible incentive-based instruments for environmental protection.
- Author BiographyLada V. Kochtcheeva is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the School of Public and International Affairs at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Lada V. Kochtcheeva
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Global Environmental Policy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables, figures
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.