All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a clear, comprehensive and authoritative introduction to the institutional regimes of countries in Western Europe written by an outstanding group of political scientists. Completely revised and updated throughout, Comparative European Politics 3rd edition: * provides a complete coverage of individual countries or group of countries, as well as to the European Union allowing readers to draw sophisticated comparisons between countries * is written to a common template so that each chapter explores political parties, elections and electoral rules, parliaments, local, regional and state governments, and the relations between domestic institutions and the European Union.
- Author BiographyJosep M. Colomer is Professor of Political Science and Chair of Comparative European Politics at the University of Bristol. He is the author, among other books, of Great Empires, Small Nations (2007), Political Institutions (2001) and editor of the Handbook of Electoral System Choice (2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJosep M. Colomer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.