All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionComparative governments and politics is one of the most exciting and dynamic fields in political science. A comparative study of governments facilitates objective and rational judgement about political systems. Comparative politics seeks to study and understand different political systems analytically, systematically and relatively. It looks for patterns, regularities and systemic changes within and among them. Comparative politics concerns itself with a great variety of issues. These include the comparative study of institutions, interest groups, political culture/values and public policies in different countries. Comparative politics also studies the processes by which countries become developed, modern and democratic. This book is designed to provide insights into comparative governments and politics and related approaches for the study of the subject. More specifically, the book focuses on examining politics in a historical framework while engaging with various themes of comparative analysis in developed and developing countries.
- Author BiographyDr. Chanchal Kumar is presently Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, Janki Devi Memorial College, University of Delhi, Delhi. She did her B.A. (Hons.) and M.A. in Political Science from University of Delhi and obtained Ph.D. degree from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has published a number of research papers in academic journals of repute. She specializes in international politics and human rights. She is a life member of various professional bodies including Indian Political Science Association and Asia Pacific Panorama Society.
- Author(s)Chanchal Kumar
- PublisherNew Century Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNew Century Publications
- Weight564 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.