All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its twelfth edition, Comparative International Accounting is rewned for its depth of discussion and comparative method of explaining the international dimensions of financial reporting. This text uncovers the conceptual and contextual foundations of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and contrasts them with US generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP). It also examines international differences that remain between countries such as China, France, Germany and Japan, and pays particular attention to the key issues of harmonization, political lobbying and the special accounting problems of multinational companies.
- Author BiographyChristopher Nobes is Professor of Accounting at Royal Holloway, University of London. From 1993 to 2001 he was a representative on the board of International Accounting Standards Committee. Robert Parker is Emeritus Professor of Accounting at the University of Exeter, UK. He was formerly editor of the journal, Accounting and Business Research. Both authors received the American Accounting Association's 'Outstanding International Accounting Educator' award.
- Author(s)Christopher Nobes,Robert B. Parker
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date23/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.