All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComparative philosophy and religion can help us to understand the violence and terrror that often dominate our world. These new, creative studies - ranging in scope from ancient Biblical, Greek, Indian, and Chinese formulations to recent religious and philosophical positions - broaden and deepen our understanding of terror and present new possibilities for greater nviolence, peace, and true security.
- Author BiographyDouglas Allen is professor of philosophy at the University of Maine.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Philosophy and Religion
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDouglas Allen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.