All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together leading planning and urban scholars, and including international case studies, this book investigates urban planning across the world and in different cultures. It highlights the important role governments and states still play in making better and more equitable cities.
- Author BiographyBishwapriya Sanyal is Ford International Professor of Urban Development and Planning at MIT. He served as the Head of the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at MIT from 1994 to 2002 and is currently the Head of the Special Program in Urban and Regional Studies, which hosts mid-career practicing planners from around the world at MIT. He is currently working on a book on the internationalization of planning education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySanyal Bishwapriya
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.