All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSets the standard for introducing the field of comparative politics This text begins by laying out a proven analytical framework that is accessible for students new to the field. The framework is then consistently implemented in twelve authoritative country cases, t only to introduce students to what politics and governments are like around the world but to also understand the importance of their similarities and differences. Written by leading comparativists and area study specialists, Comparative Politics Today helps to sort through the world's complexity and to recognize patterns that lead to genuine political insight. MyPoliSciLab is an integral part of the Powell/Dalton/Strom program. Explorer is a hands-on way to develop quantitative literacy and to move students beyond punditry and opinion. Video Series features Pearson authors and top scholars discussing the big ideas in each chapter and applying them to enduring political issues. Simulations are a game-like opportunity to play the role of a political actor and apply course concepts to make realistic political decisions. ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
- Author BiographyG. Bingham Powell is Marie C. Wilson and Joseph C. Wilson Professor of Political Science at the University of Rochester. Russell J. Dalton is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Irvine. Kaare Strom is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)G. Bingham Powell,Kaare Strom,Russell J. Dalton
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/09/2014
- Weight1220 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.