All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a collection of cross-country analysis of invation, showing that the effects of invation upon firms vary from one country to ather. Incumbents perish in one country, while they thrive in the same industry in ather country. Startups thrive in response to new techlogical breakthroughs in one country and struggle in ather country. Drawing upon studies of semiconductors, disk drives and biotechlogy, and examining institutions such as patent systems and venture capital, this volume takes issue with predictions of convergence, and convincingly demonstrates the multiple paths that techlogies and invations can follow.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch on Technological Innovation, Management & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHenry Chesbrough,Robert A. Burgelman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.