All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study provides a perceptive portrait of workplace employment relations in Britain and France using comparable data from two large-scale surveys: the British Workplace Employment Relations Survey (WERS) and the French Enquete Relations Professionnelles et Negociations d'Entreprise (REPONSE). These extensive linked employer-employee surveys provide nationally-representative data on private sector employment relations in all but the smallest workplaces, and offer a unique opportunity to compare and contrast workplace employment relations under two very different employment regimes. An insightful read for all academics and students of employment, the findings also have implications for practitioners and policy-makers keen to identify and promote best practice .
- Author BiographyThomas Amosse is a Public Statistician and researcher at the Centre d'Etudes de l'Emploi, France. Alex Bryson is Professor of Quantitative Social Science at UCL, UK. During the writing of this book, Alex was Head of the Employment Group at the UK National Institute of Economic and Social Research, where he remains a Visiting Fellow. John Forth is a Principal Research Fellow and a member of the Employment Group at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, UK. Heloise Petit is Professor of Economics at University Lille 1 and a Research Fellow at CLERSE and Centre d'Etudes de l'Emploi, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlex Bryson,Heloise Petit
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.