All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a behind the scenes, whistle blowing look, at the financial advisor side of Wall Street. It describes myths and illusions perpetrated by many advisors to confuse and bewilder the masses. There is guidance given on what to look out for and what to do to protect yourself as a consumer looking for legitimate advice.
- Author BiographyRon Tetley and his wife of 22 years, Teresa, live in Wadsworth, Ohio. They are parents to four children, one married, one in college and two in high school. Since 1994, Ron has been advising businesses and individuals about financial matters. Ron is a financial coach and president of Creative Retirement Planning, LLC, in Akron, Ohio, a company he cofounded in 2005. His training and experience allow him to offer a full range of services to pre-retirees and retirees. These services include, but are not limited to, investment management, retirement planning, asset protection, distribution, estate planning, income planning, and tax planning. Ron is also a well-known and nationally recognized financial educator. His candid views and insightful comments have appeared in magazine articles, newspapers, and other forms of the media, as well as in the books and monthly newsletters that he writes. Ron's expertise is highly sought after by others in the financial industry. He has trained many individuals, as well as marketing organizations, with his no-nonsense approach to investing and retirement planning.
- Author(s)Ron Tetley
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.