All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe budgetary squeeze of the 1990s has made it obvious that the government cant address every possible environmental problem. Comparative risk assessment (CRA) is increasingly advanced as the means for setting realistic priorities. RFF's Center for Risk Management commissioned background papers from leading experts on CRA for a meeting with federal regulatory officials. Comparing Environmental Risks presents the revised papers of this workshop. Representing the state of the art on programmatic CRA, its methodological analyses and practical recommendations will be invaluable to government officials, independent analysts, and anyone studying environmental policy.
- Author BiographyJ. Clarence Davies is a senior fellow in the Center for Risk Management at Resource for the Future.
- Author(s)J. Clarence Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.