All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the contribution of mass media to modern democracies, in comparative perspective. Part I deals with the conceptualization and implementation of a systematic framework to assess democratic media performance, both in terms of media systems and content. Part II studies media effects on the quality of democracy.
- Author BiographyLisa Muller received her PhD in Political Science from the University of Zurich, Switzerland, in 2012. Her research interests include democracy theory and measurement, comparative media research and political communication. She has published and taught in the field of comparative democracy research.
- Author(s)Lisa Muller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleChallenges to Democracy in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.