All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSinceits founding by Jacques Waardenburg in 1971, Religion and Reason has been a leading forum for contributions on theories, theoretical issues and agendas related to the phemen and the study of religion. Topics include (among others) category formation, comparison, ethphilosophy, hermeneutics, methodology, myth, phemelogy, philosophy of science, scientific atheism, structuralism, and theories of religion. From time to time the series publishes volumes that map the state of the art and the history of the discipline.
- Author(s)J. G. Platvoet
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/1982
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and Reason
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight600 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.