All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe horror vel has often been looked upon as the poor relation in the literary world, and yet some of our greatest writers have published vels under its banner. Horror writer (Whittlewood and The Wild Horseman) and former Gothic Society member, Suzanne Ruthven brings us a step-by-step guide to writing horror fiction.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being the commissioning editor for Compass Books, Suzanne Ruthven is also editor of the popular quarterly creative writing magazine, The New Writer (which she produces in partnership with literary agent, and publisher, Merric Davidson). She lives in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Author(s)Suzanne Ruthven
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompass Books
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.