Competing as a Lifestyle You Vs You: A Students Guide to Greatness!! by MR Lamarque D Ward Sr (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a labor of love for Junior high, high school and college students who have questions and desire to make the needed changes in their life to reach their full potential. This time was a very difficult time in my life and I am sharing the wisdom from my journey for young people today. You will be challenged and inspired in some key areas of your life. You will learn from the toughest times in my life and my most meaningful triumphs.
- Author BiographyLaMarque D. Ward Sr. is a dedicated speaker, author, trainer and Dream Building coach with a zest for greatness that is contagious. He is a captivating leader whose charismatic speeches influence students and professionals alike. Through profound insight, LaMarque engages his audience by reaching common ground with its members by sharing his lived experiences. His passion for junior and senior high school students is infectious - and he has created a guide to prove that he stands behind this passion. His first book Competing as a Lifestyle You vs. You, A Students Guide to Greatness has been successfully received and even greater results are expected from his sophomore manuscript Dream Building for Parents. His natural ability to connect with youth from any background gives him the ability to break through to students during his seminars. His life experiences give him a unique credibility with students and staff - his genuineness comes across as he speaks and trains. He is an expert in tuning into the needs of others by breaking down barriers in cultures that ordinarily hinder results. He shares his life in the form of practical wisdom that is easily translated to his audience. He does so by letting his audience know that, although his road was not easy, he did not let any barrier get in his way. He turned every barrier into a teachable moment and these experiences, coupled with his academic achievements, have propelled him to a dynamic level of insight and wisdom. LaMarque has taught and managed at Cincinnati Job Corps where he fostered skills that turned him into a high-level communicator, an effective team builder, and an influencer of culture. LaMarque holds an Associate of Arts degree from South Plains College, a Bachelors of Arts degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University, a Bachelor of Science degree in Christian Ministries from Faith Theological Seminary and he is currently finishing his Master of Education in adult learning and training from the University of Phoenix.
- Author(s)MR Lamarque D Ward Sr
- PublisherDream Builders University Press.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDream Builders University Press.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.