All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHadley Daniels's life seems perfect... Before the beginning of sophomore year of high school, Hadley and her family move to a beautiful beach town, where she makes amazing new friends and lands the boyfriend of her dreams-Nick Jenkins. He's the kind of guy every girl swoons over, and it isn't long until Hadley discovers some are still swooning. A famous ex-girlfriend makes matters more complicated... After some time dating, Hadley and Nick form a deep bond. But insecurity sets in when Hadley discovers her boyfriend once had a huge crush on her friend-who just happens to be the beautiful former teen TV star, Simone Hendrickson. The past is the past-or so they say... Hadley confronts Nick, who confesses about his history with Simone. Though he claims to only have eyes for Hadley w, it's hard to believe-especially when she's blindsided with the news that Nick and Simone kissed after school. Now Hadley must determine who is telling the truth. Love, betrayal, friendship...who needs soap opera drama when you're busy competing with a star?
- Author(s)Krysten Lindsay Hager
- PublisherLimitless Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLimitless Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.