All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is the only bilingual (Chinese/English) compilation of all legal texts applicable to the area of competition law in China. It includes the Anti-Mopoly Law of the People's Republic of China (AML) as well as all other laws that have relevant provisions. It also incorporates the regulations issued by the State Council, the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and the National Development and Reform Commission (NRDC); judicial interpretations of the Supreme People's Court; as well as the 15 decisions MOFCOM has published so far.
- Author BiographySebastien Evrard is a partner in the Beijing office of Jones Day, where he focuses his practice on competition law in China and the European Union. ; Peter Wang is a partner in the Shanghai and Beijing offices of Jones Day, where he handles complex disputes and antitrust matters in and relating to China, the United States, and worldwide. He also leads Jones Day's China antitrust practice.; Yizhe Zhang is a senior associate in the Beijing office of Jones Day, where she specializes in competition law. Prior to joining Jones Day, she was an official with MOFCOM, and was involved in the drafting of the Anti-Monopoly Law.
- Author(s)Peter J. Wang,Sebastien J. Evrard,Yizhe Zhang,Zhang Baohui
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.