All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany recent books on information and communication techlogies concentrate on individual country experiences or neglect to analyze political factors in conjunction with entrepreneurial ones. This book, the result of an international research project, comprises a comprehensive comparison of three key countries: Japan, the United States and Germany. The book adopts an institutional approach.
- Author BiographyCornelia Storz is Professor of the Japanese Economy at the Centre for Japanese Studies at the Philipps University of Marburg, Germany. Andreas Moerke works as a Research fellow in the Business and Economics Section of the German Institute for Japanese Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas Moerke,Cornelia Storz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.