All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for health visitors, general practitioners, nurses, dietitians and nutritionists, this is the first book to clarify the suggested balance of different foods and food groups needed to provide a healthy diet in infants. It interprets government recommendations and current research to give health professionals completely up-to-date, highly detailed advice in a practical, easy-to-read format. Tables and figures are widely used to illustrate complex concepts and aid understanding. It is ideal as a daily reference. Healthcare policy makers and shapers will also find much of interest to assist in the provision of new guidance.
- Author BiographyClaire is a Registered Nutritionist, currently working as a nutrition lecturer and freelance nutrition writer. She has a PhD on dietary behaviour change and has worked for the past 20 years in the area of nutrition, covering research, health promotion and nutrition policy. Claire was previously nutrition advisor to the Welsh Government and the Food Standards Agency (Wales) and co- director of an institute of food at Bangor University.
- Author(s)Claire Tuck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.