All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rigorous and challenging textbook supports achievement in the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level syllabuses, and includes enrichment material to set students up for further study in Accounting. Written by an author well-kwn for his comprehensive and rigorous yet accessible style, the book expertly covers each element of the latest specifications and more. It is recommended by Cambridge, so you can be confident it is mapped to the latest syllabus. With a real-world focus and challenging extension material, this text helps students to look beyond the course and paves the way for high achievement in further accountancy studies. Worked examples and integrated case studies ensure that the material is always engaging, whilst questions from Cambridge O Level and IGCSE papers develop exam skills, building confidence and support strong performance in the exam.
- Author(s)Brian Titley,Christine Gilchrist,Iain Ward-Campbell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1448 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Undefined
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.