All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to the history, techniques and tactics of chess. Includes advice on how to lay deadly traps, plan cunning moves, launch effective attacks and defend your pieces to ensure a winning result. Internet links allow players to play games online to test their skills. Written in conjunction with Grand Master Jonathan Rowson.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dalby
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.