All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to the history, techniques and tactics of chess. Includes advice on how to lay deadly traps, plan cunning moves, launch effective attacks and defend your pieces to ensure a winning result. Internet links allow players to play games online to test their skills. Written in conjunction with Grand Master Jonathan Rowson.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dalby
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.