All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe MEGA-GUIDE to 1,355 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!No one kws colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2017 Edition, you ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you! Each of the 1,355 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including: How muchare tuition and other student fees and costs? What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due? What do admissions officers most look for in test scores and recommendations? Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment? What is the housing like, and how accessible is techlogy on campus? What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities? How selective is the school? Plus! Indexes based on cost, selectivity, and size that will help you narrow your search. Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, andsavvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCollege Admissions Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight1474 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.