All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis prize winning book presents the rich variety of the Mexican kitchen in 340 recipes, along with explanations of the basic Mexican ingredients and cooking methods as well as a list of stores where ingredients and cooking utensils can be found.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Lambert Oritz
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/1990
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight165 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.