All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith almost 400 photos, this comprehensive volume documents the chrological development of the U.S. Army and Marine Corps sniper arms from the Civil War era through Vietnam, where first-class sniper training clearly demonstrated the value of precision marksmanship.
- Author BiographyThe late Peter R. Senich was recognized as one of the world's foremost authorities on the history of modern weapon systems and their applications. He was also a leading military historian and the author of nine books on military sniping and small arms.
- Author(s)Peter R. Senich
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1988
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight916 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.