All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Confidence makes a big promise, and Dr. Sheenah Hankin is poised to deliver. During her 20-plus years as a full-time psychotherapist, she has helped hundreds of clients with the 'Winning Hand of Comfort': a clear and concise prescription for dealing with everyday situations, from resolving conflicts to ending unhealthy habits like overeating, complaining, and procrastinating. Free of psychobabble, and full of thought-provoking quizzes and clear advice - giving you all that you need to fulfill your potential and face life's challenges.
- Author BiographyNamed one of New York's most popular psychotherapists by the New York Times Magazine, Sheenah Hankin, Ph.D., is codeveloper of Cognitive Appraisal Therapy and coauthor of Succeeding with Difficult Clients. She has conducted workshops throughout North America and Europe and lives with her husband in New York City.
- Author(s)Sheenah Hankin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.