All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLetters written during the spring and summer of 1951 convey the artistic concerns of the two writers and share commentary on their poems and essays in progress.
- Author(s)Charles Olson,Robert Creeley
- PublisherDavid R. Godine Publisher Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Sparrow Press,U.S.
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorGeorge F. Butterick
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.