Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.14+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you intent on capturing the perfect sunset? A budding photojournalist? Or ready to take your holiday snaps to the next level? The Complete Guide to Digital Photography is your definitive guide to taking, processing and printing sharper, more colourful and better looking pictures. Ian Farrell's expert tips take you from the basics of using your camera to advanced darkroom techniques with 52 step-by-step projects including portraits, landscapes, still-life images, fast-moving objects and photographing live events. Easy-to-follow instructions introduce you to the latest software, allowing you to retouch blemishes, restore old photographs or adjust the colour to transform washed-out pictures into professional-quality photographs. Reflecting the latest online developments, this comprehensive guide also includes advice on selling your images through agencies, high-quality printing and even creating your own coffee-table book. Featuring technical tips, interviews with the professionals, troubleshooting techniques and over 400 inspirational images, the Complete Guide to Digital Photography is the ultimate master class in digital photography. Contents include: Portrait photography, Landscape photography, Street photography, Nature and wildlife, Dynamic live action, Special effects, Macro photography, Travel photography, Wedding photography, Digital darkroom, Colour management, Sharpening, High dynamic range, Skin smoothing, Printing your images, Making a portfolio, Your first exhibition, Selling your photographs.
- Author BiographyIan Farrell is a photographer and journalist from Cambridge, UK. Author of the bestselling Digital Photography Beyond the Camera, Ian also writes for a number of leading industry publications, including Amateur Photographer, British Journal of Photography and DSLR Photography. Ian Farrell has been shooting pictures since his parents bought him an SLR for his 12th birthday, and hasn't been far from a camera since. He uses a variety of cameras and formats (both digital and traditional) to photograph people and capture everyday life on the street. He is a professional portrait photographer, working from his studio in Cambridge. You can see more of Ian's photography on his website at www.ianfarrell.org, and see regular updates of his personal work on his blog at www.ianfarrell.org/blog. You can follow him on Twitter as @eyefarrell.
- Author(s)Ian Farrell
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteMore than 200 detailed colour images
- Weight1267 g
- Width188 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.