Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.25Free postage
- AU $17.08Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAs thousands of successful slimmers have testified, the Complete Hip and Thigh Diet is, quite simply, the diet that works. Slimmers the world over have trimmed inches off those parts other diets failed to reach, transforming their shape and improving their health. And what's more - those unwanted inches have stayed away! This fully updated and expanded edition of Rosemary Conley's diet book provides further evidence of the diet's long-term success. With a wider selection of flexible menus, over 150 recipes, more options for vegetarians, maintenance instructions and straightforward fat-charts, and a new programme of exercises for the hips and thighs, dieting has never been simpler. There's plenty to eat and calories or units to count, just incredible results to enjoy! The perfect diet book for people who want to lose weight without the bore of calorie counting.
- Author BiographyRosemary has lived in Leicestershire all her life and left school at just 15. After training as a secretary and working as a Tupperware dealer she started her own Slimming and Good Grooming business in 1971 with an investment of just GBP8, and ran classes across the city and county. Ten years later she sold the classes to IPC Magazines for GBP52,000, but continued to run them until 1985, when she went freelance again. In 1988 she wrote her internationally bestselling book The Hip & Thigh Diet, which took her all over the world. Since then she has written 37 diet and fitness books, presented 31 fitness videos/DVDs with combined sales of 9 million, has had her own TV shows on BBC and ITV, published her own magazine for 16 years and has run franchised diet and fitness clubs for 21 years. With the advancements in technology and in the market itself, Rosemary now chairs one of the UK's leading online weight-loss clubs, rosemaryconley.com. In 2004 Rosemary was awarded a CBE in the Queen's New Year Honours for 'services to the fitness and diet industries'. In 2012, at age 65, Rosemary took part in ITV1's Dancing on Ice and holds the title for being the oldest contestant in the history of the show to progress the furthest in the competition!.
- Author(s)Rosemary Conley
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight285 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.