All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGallop your way to horse riding success with this comprehensive and bestselling handbook. Perfect your equestrian skills with the Complete Horse Riding Manual . Suitable for horse riders of all ages and all abilities it will guide you through every stage of the riding process from the first time in the saddle to mastering advanced riding skills. Revised and updated to include all the latest techniques and equipment, you'll find everything you need to kw about dressage, show jumping, cross country and young horse training as well as how to find and develop your ultimate horse, all presented in spectacular visual detail. Professional tips on mental and physical preparation for both horse and rider from internationally rewned horse trainer, William Micklem, will ensure equestrian excellence - Complete Horse Riding Manual is a truly thoroughbred guide.
- Author BiographyWith an outstanding international reputation as an equestrian coach and trainer William Micklem is the National Coach of the Irish Horse Board and Training Director of the Gleneagles Mark Phillips Equestrain Centre. He is a presenter, commentator and contributor to leading equestrian journals.
- Author(s)William Micklem
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight1410 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.