All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionMost school districts do t have a full time human resources administrator to conduct interviews and this important task most often becomes the responsibility of the building principal or a department head. Here is a guide designed for hiring employees, both professional staff as well as n-professional, in public, parochial, or private schools. It offers more than one thousand interview questions in forty-eight employment categories ranging from superintendent and business manager to security officer and parent volunteer.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Gagnon, Jr. was involved in public school education for 38 years. Since his retirement in 1998, he works part-time as an educational consultant based in Madison, Connecticut.
- Author(s)William L. Gagnon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width212 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.