All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study text teaching elements of jazz phrasing, articulation, vibrato, chord studies, and technical studies leading to improvisation. In addition, a theory workbook section teaches scales, modal concepts and chord construction. Includes jazz sax studies and sax improvising.
- Author(s)William Bay
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.