Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a book and 2 CDs. This is an essential 53-lesson reference manual for guitarists at any level. It features step-by-step lessons covering lead, rhythm and fingerpicking styles of playing. This book can be used for any types of guitar: electric, classical or Acoustic; from beginner to professional level in all styles and techniques. It uses both standard music tation and easy-read tablature - you do t need to read music to use this book. It contains a complete system of chords, scales and arpeggios - all introduced individually and then consolidated with complete solos and pieces. It also contains many well-kwn songs in a variety of styles including Rock, Pop, Folk, and Blues. The guide comes with 2 CDs with recordings of all examples contained in the book.
- Author(s)Gary Turner,Peter Gelling
- PublisherLearn to play publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintKoala Music Publications
- Content Notesheet music
- Weight817 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.