Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of the new tales of the motley crew of the Vital Spark which were first published in Para Handy Sails Again and Para Handy All At Sea and in which Donald convinced Neil Munro's many fans of his ability to create entirely new scenarios around the original cast of characters. Accompanied with period plates of actual West-coast scenes taken at the time of the settings of Munro's original tales, these 60 stories are humorous, enlightening and always mischievous. This is sure to become the essential volume which Para Handy fans around the world will want and will be a great tribute to Stuart Donald's unique talent. The first two volumes have sold out but Stuart's death prevented a trilogy from being completed. This compilation volume is as much a tribute to Stuart's talent as it is to Neil Munro's inspirational characters ...the motley crew of the Vital Spark.
- Author BiographyThe late Stuart Donald was a West Coast aficianado and author of In The Wake of The Vital Spark, Para Handy All At Sea and Para Handy Sails Again. He was manager of Cowal Gathering and a full-time freelance writer. He lived in Dunoon, Argyll and died in 2000 after a brave battle against cancer.
- Author(s)Stuart Donald
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2001
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Wilson Publishing
- Content Note40 b&w plates
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.