All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for help in preparing Paleo meals from start to finish? Complete Paleo Meals has exactly what you need. In the LARGE PRINT edition, Complete Paleo Meals offers you a cookbook that walks you through the entire process for preparing a COMPLETE meal! Inside each selection you will find an entree, a couple of side dishes, and a dessert-some even have an appetizer as well. Each meal includes eugh for feeding 8 people, making it easy to include family and friends or simple eugh to cut the amounts in half for a family of four. But wait! There's a lot more! This unique cookbook also includes the following features: 1. At the beginning of each meal, you will find the names of all the recipe dishes 2. There is a GROCERY LIST at the beginning of EACH MEAL that lists all the main ingredients you will need AND how much of each item for the entire meal. Just copy it, scan it, or print it to take with you to the store 3. Each step of the preparation process is included with special tations. These often consist of recipes to fix the night before, things to do several hours before your meal, and some last minute ideas on how to get everything to the table at the same time 4. Each meal's recipes are in the sequence of WHEN you prepare them. This means you will often find a dessert recipe listed before the main entree. This helps you to understand the FLOW of the meal's preparation so you can see how each recipe moves from one to the next Make these recipes to create a memorable dining experience for family and friends. a. Use the appetizers to create your first course b. Then proceed to the entree and side dishes as you socialize around your table enjoying conversations of laughter and love c. And finish off your experience with a luscious dessert that keeps family and friends lingering longer. Let Complete Paleo Meals help you with your next holiday meal or family and friends gathering. It is a resource that will help you build your confidence and cooking skills to become a host and hostess extraordinaire!
- Author BiographyAmelia Simons is a food enthusiast, wife, and mother of five. Frustrated with traditional dieting advice, she stumbled upon the Paleo lifestyle of eating and has never looked back. Without bothering to count calories or stress about endless hours of exercise, eating the Paleo way enabled Amelia and her husband to effortlessly drop pounds and lower their cholesterol. Amelia now enjoys sharing the Paleo philosophy with friends and readers and finding new ways to turn favorite recipes into healthy alternatives.
- Author(s)Amelia Simons
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.