Complete Portrait Manual: 300+ Tips and Techniques for Shooting Perfect Photos of People by Editors of Popular Photography (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor beginners looking to master the portrait or lifelong photographers looking to try a new twist on the classic genre, this is your photo book. The Complete Portrait Manual provides over 200 tips techniques to help you successfully capture the portrait you want. The editors of Popular Photography pooled all their kwledge from their 70+ years of experience to bring you the most comprehensive guide to portraits on the market: The Complete Portrait Manual. Whether you re after snapshots of loved ones laughing, impressive studio headshots, fun yet tasteful selfies on your smartphone, or lightning-fast captures of athletes doing the thing they love, this guide will help you produce the perfect portrait. In chapters on how to flatter your subjects with poses and angles, light them just right, and retouch your photos in post-production, you ll learn how to: Get to Kw Your Subjects Pick Props that Show Personality Snap a Nice Seflie Craft Environmental Portraits Hide Flaws with Clever Angles Take Candid Street Shots Pick Poses that Flatter Zoom In on Telling Details Shoot Truly Joyful Holiday Portraits Freeze a Subject s Fleeting Reflection Set Up Avedon Lighting Kw Your Light Sources Flatter with a Ring Light Mimic Film Noir Shadows Slow a Spinning Ballerina with Long Exposure Combine Natural and Studio Light Select Light Modifiers Capture Musicians with Limited Lighting Make Nostalgic Portraits with Film Understand Retouching Tools Go Classic with Black and White Conversion Craft Whimsical Composites Repair Old Photos of Loved Ones Minimize Lines and Skin Flaws Whiten Teeth and Eyes Make Cautious Use of the Liquify Tool Brighten Exposure for Breezier Snapshots For amateur photographers, there is better resource.With high-quality design, intricate detail, and a durable flexicover this manual is the perfect gift!
- Author BiographyCombining stunning images, expert advice, and rigorous product testing and analysis, Popular Photographygives photographers at every level of experience all the tools, techniques and inspiration they need to make great pictures. It shares both unmatched authority and you-can-do-it enthusiasm with its audience in print and digital editions, social media and mobile apps, and on the Web. With more than 2 million readers and over 70 years of expertise, Popular Photography is the world s largest how-to monthly magazine for image-making enthusiasts.
- Author(s)Editors of Popular Photography
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.