All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Road Bike Maintenance provides road bike enthusiasts with step-by-step guidance to maintaining and repairing their bikes, combining an easy-to-use format and design with high quality photographs of the latest equipment.The book guides the reader through every problem that may occur on a road bike and shows how to repair it. It also give tips on how to spot the early warning signs of trouble so that you can fix the problem before you need to get involved with costly replacements. It is the perfect reference manual to have in your shed or workshop and also contain lots of tips on how to conduct quick repairs if you get into trouble while out on the road.
- Author BiographyGuy Andrews is the founder of Rouleur magazine and is an experienced photographer and author.
- Author(s)Guy Andrews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight585 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.