All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Russian is a comprehensive language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level. This book is for use with the accompanying audio CDs containing two hours of audio (ISBN 978147360264). The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence. -Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages -432-page book contains 20 learning units plus pronunciation section and word glossary -Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick -Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Culture tes - learn about the people and places of Russia -Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims -Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Russian -Test Yourself - see and track your own progress Coming soon: get our companion app. Russian course: Teach Yourself is full of fun, interactive activities to support your learning with this course. Apple and Android versions available. Also available: Get Started in Beginner's Russian (ISBN 9781444174892). Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyDaphne West has taught Russian for more than twenty years and is the author of six Russian courses for adults. She is a recipient of the Pushkin Medal for her contribution to the teaching of Russian. Dr Michael Ransome is Chief Examiner of Russian for the Edexcel examination board (A level and GSCE). He's the author of several school Russian courses (GCSE and CSE) and a teacher at Bristol Grammar School. Marta Tomaszewski has taught Russian in schools for over ten years and is the co-author and co-editor of the leading GCSE Russian course used in schools - Na Start, Vnimanie, Marsh!
- Author(s)Daphne West
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight306 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.